Friday, November 21, 2008

Friends






Les and I are always talking about the relationship Skyla and August have and how they always seem to be looking out for each other. They have such a friendship at this point in their lives and I am so grateful to be watching it grow. They have spent so much time together that I know will be a beautiful foundation for their future. They play together so well right now. I'm not saying they don't have their moments of frustration and shouting. Mostly they argue over who gets to be the closest to daddy, sit next to daddy at the table, sit in daddy's lap etc. , etc. They are definitely passionate about that argument. Les asked me if I think they will talk as much and be as close as my sister and I are now. All I can say to that is: I hope so!


During my last pregnancy Les and I would talk about the third child fitting in. Wondering if it would be hard to mix in with these two little girls who seem to have something very special. Of course now that Jude is here, he almost instantly felt like he has always been a part of our family. I laughed at this picture though... he seems like he might be a little worried about it too.



1 comment:

kclblogs said...

you've given them each a great gift -- each other.