Saturday, February 21, 2009

Skyla's Poem/Letter/Blog Post

It has been a long week. We're trying to help relieve and find the cause of Jude's skin rashes. In the meantime, Skyla was inspired by a book series called, "The Cobble Street Cousins" and she wanted me to write down the following "poem".


I live in Marietta square, Skyla.
I love all the people's houses, especially mine and especially my cousins.
I love all the people and just because they are all so nice.
I love the trees, I love the sun. I love peace, especially you.
I think it's fun when Anna and Eryn and Skyla have American dolls.
Eryn and me are trying to plan another slumber party.
I'm trying to get Eryn to spend the night at my house.
I love the Cobble Street Cousin books so much.
My favorite girl is Rosie.
She loves beautiful stained glass and I do too.
I wish my hair was short just like Rosie's.
Rosie's hair is almost as short as my sisters.
My hair is blonde like Lily's.
Rosie and Lily are sisters.
Tess who loves to sing is their cousin.
But sorry, what I forgot to say is Lily likes to write poems.
I was trying to write a poem but my mama said it's becoming a letter.

No comments: