Sunday, August 16, 2009

Interviews

I have been thinking about interviewing the girls from time to time just to see how their answers change. I knew I had to ask them questions separately otherwise August would just repeat Skyla's answers. Today August and I went on a solo date. We had a nice lunch together and then went to the square to play on the train. I asked her the questions during lunch and Skyla when I got home. Here is what they had to say:

Mama: What is your favorite color?
Skyla: pink, purple and blue
August: pink

Mama: What is your favorite food?
Skyla: dessert
August: carrots and pancakes

Mama: Tell me something that makes you feel happy.
Skyla: love and my family and that you are a really special mama so sometimes you let me have a sugar cookie and stuff
August: I don't like it when Jude licks me. I only like pink lollipops.

Mama: Tell me something that makes you feel scared.
Skyla: The green eyed monster (reference to a Bernstein Bears book)
August: I don't like dinosaurs

Mama: What do you want to be/do when you grow up?
Skyla: Be a mama and have kids and I want to be a dancer and be in the Nutcracker and a bunch of recitals.
August: a teenager

Mama: Tell me something about your family.
Skyla: I like that they do things for me and that they love me.
August: I like when Jude laughs.

Mama: Tell me something that you think is fun to do.
Skyla: Go to the fair, eat ice cream. I have lots more things so I can't say it all- a bunch.
August: gymnastics

No comments: