Sunday, October 4, 2009

Laundry





The girls have taken over part of the laundry area to pretend to wash and dry their baby clothes. The whole thing is a pretty cute scene. I've overheard them talking while they are playing and they have said they live together and are doing their babies laundry together. The game has gone on for about a week now. Skyla even has a "dirty clothes" basket in her room and she brings clothes down stairs to wash and then hangs them to dry, irons them (didn't get that part from me) and puts them back in her basket to take upstairs. I've been on the computer and she will pass by me and say, "just doing a little laundry." Jude isn't really accepted in the laundry space but he keeps trying to be a part of it.



1 comment:

kclblogs said...

wait a sec. . . where did skyla's shirt come from? I just finished a shirt with an almost identical design for greta! i was inspired by a picture she drew. freaky!!