Thursday, December 24, 2009

Mae Dolls And Letters

Awhile ago I made the girl's these dolls. I am so happy that they love them as much as I do. The little skirt is removable and I have also made a fancy sequin one and a butterfly one after Skyla asked/harassed me to. For Christmas I made each of them a flannel nightgown for their doll. I also made Skyla's a peasant shirt, corduroy pants and a dress. I bought the patterns for the doll and clothes on this website. I love her stuff!

August has been really interested in letters lately. Thankfully so, considering she will say things like, "is this the letter four?" She helped me make the first few letters and chose several of the fabrics. I realized that the whole alphabet was going to take me awhile.I decided the rest of the letters would make a good Christmas gift. I think she will love them.






3 comments:

Earley Family said...

I love the fabrics you used. They are so Mae. And the letters are so cool - I think I'll have to make some for Finn some day.

kclblogs said...

sweet sweet sweet!

kristin said...

oh my. i would buy those alphabet letters if you would sell me some.

they are wonderful!!