Monday, May 10, 2010

Catching Up

This week we are getting ready for vacation. I can't wait to hang out on the beach and watch my babies play in the sand. In case I still have any readers out there ; ) Here are a few recent pictures.




"Who says I can't hang at a tea party too?"
























Our first mother/daughter book club meeting with the sweetest little girls!






























Some knitted goodness that I have officially become addicted to.




































Another difficult good-bye to a family that has moved. Missing all of these friends dearly.






















A memorable night at the Fox Theater with Mary Poppins.









1 comment:

michele said...

Of course you still have readers out there silly! Great to see more photos! And look at Jude's hair! It's getting so long and cool!
Have a wonderful vacation! Looking forward to seeing the photos.