Thursday, August 18, 2011

Every Day School (As Named By Sky and August)





We have almost completed our first full week of public school. I am exhausted. The girls seem to be adjusting well to the change. They are definitely crawling in to their beds very tired at the end of the day. I am SO thankful that there were no tears on the first day. No tears from the children that is. I on the other hand have lost it several times including while grocery shopping. I think Jude is a little confused by my mood swings. He is benefiting from lots of squeezes and cuddles as I hold on to him tightly like suddenly he might spend his days away from me too. Every day that I have picked the girls up they are bursting with stories from school and personal accomplishments. I love to hear the excitement in their voices. I know there will be good days and not so good days. It is definitely a big change for all of us but so far....we are handling it just fine.

1 comment:

kclblogs said...

Glad to hear it's going OK for you. I know this is a big deal. The girls look so grown up!