Sunday, July 19, 2009

We're Back

We went to visit Les's family in Alabama for about a week. I regret not taking more pictures on this trip but I kept forgetting my camera. The girls would have been happy to stay home the entire week and play with "Mimi's" high heels and purses. The guys enjoyed a fishing trip while we went to Fairhope. The girls also loved making cookies with Aunt Brooke. By the way... August was holding an egg and Brooke told her to go ahead and put it in. So, she just tossed the whole egg in the bowl.

The girls were also excited to play with Dyana, their cousin who just turned 10. They played in a water fountain and put on a puppet show for us.
I was also happy to see a friend of mine that moved a year ago to open a store in Fairhope. I miss you Devan and your store is awesome!
Thank you all for a great time!


No comments: