Monday, July 18, 2011

Our Weekend



















Les and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary. I have told my girls to marry a romantic man, preferably one that can cook. I am sure glad I did. Les surprised me by planning a trip to Savannah and making arrangements with his sweet mom to watch our kids. Starting with four hours of uninterrupted conversation in the car...I knew we were going to have a good time. We even stayed in a fancy pants historic carriage house thanks to our generous friends that own it. Savannah is so pretty and we love the fact that you can walk everywhere. Since we met in Statesboro we have a history in both places. We may not have partied quite like the rock stars we used to be...but a good time was in deed had! Good food, including lunch with Lester's dad, bars with live music and some serious people watching, a bike tour to learn more about Savannah's history, river street, a musical, lots of walking and talking and remembering when... Thank you Lester for making this happen and Val for taking care of my babies.

1 comment:

Zahara said...

Congrad on 10 great years. Just imagine what the next 10 will be like with the kids. Dad