Monday, March 16, 2009

Girls Day Out





















The girls and I enjoyed an afternoon together on Saturday. We had a "fancy" lunch at a really cute cafe above an antique store. They even had hats, jewelry and boas for us to wear while we were there. I really enjoyed the chance to sit and talk with them and ask each other questions. Funny how all of August's answers seemed familiar (repeating what ever Skyla said.) It was also an opportunity for me to say thank you to the girls. Thank you for being patient while so much of the day and my time is required for caring for their baby brother. I wanted to tell them how lucky Jude is to have two amazing sisters who care for him so much. We also went to the musical, "Your a Good Man Charlie Brown". When ever we have outings like this Skyla loves to pick out her outfit and also to see me wear anything fancier then jeans and a t-shirt. She packed her little purse with all the necessities a girl would need while going out for the day. Then she let me know she had taken some money out of her piggy bank and if I needed anything she wanted to buy it for me. So sweet! She bought she and August a honey stick at lunch and popcorn at the show.

1 comment:

kclblogs said...

I love the picture of you and the girls!