Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sweet Baby Jude


I am so in love with this baby boy. For one thing, he thinks I'm hilarious and smiles at me constantly. I'm really looking forward to this boys love their mamas theory I've heard about. He is sitting up and playing now and shrieks whenever he wants someone to look at him. His two top teeth have now come in and they have this wonderful gap between them that make him look tough and funny at the same time. His super fine white hair stands straight up. We read "Goodnight Moon", every night and he smiles each time I get the book out and begin to read. If he is crying he stops and enjoys the book staring at the illustrations and smacking the pages with his little hands. He thinks August is really funny and is so lucky to have Skyla to mama him when I need help. As soon as Jude sees Les when he comes home from work he cries. It is such a tender way of saying pick me up daddy and he starts smiling right away.
I like this picture of him with his cousin Ely.
It looks like Ely is whispering something important in his ear.





I found some pictures on the camera that Les took. Apparently while mama was a way the girls fed him a little sweet potato.





1 comment:

AUNT BROOKE said...

Hey Jude! Love you!