Friday, May 1, 2009

Catching Up

Thanks to the "Computer Chick" (that really is the name of the business) I am returning to the blog. I got the best service from these smart and kind women and I was happy to see my money go to their small store. They even called me back a couple of hours after our last conversation just to let me know that they would bring everything out to my car when I was ready to pick up because they knew I had three kids with me when I dropped off the computer. How thoughtful is that??


Here are a few photos from the the past couple of weeks. We had a great visit with Mimi and Granddaddy. The girls went home with Mimi for the first time with out us. They left very excited and had a wonderful time. It was very hard for me to see my sweet little girls drive away even though I knew they were in great hands. However, while they were gone I met this amazing man . We really enjoyed our time together. (I love you Lester)

One morning I asked the girls to play with Jude while I took a shower. As I was getting ready I got the play by play recap from them as they played three board/card games. By the way, Jude won the round of Bingo.







The girls also loved helping Les plant new flowers in the front yard.




No comments: