Thursday, July 15, 2010

Butterfly Party





















































My sweet baby August ( I know 5yr olds are not babies but I'm still dealing with that) has been planning her birthday party for a LONG time. When I say planning I mean she has talked about it on a daily basis. What she will wear, who will come, where she will sit, what her cake will look like, what we will do, etc. etc. etc. We went with her love of butterflies for our theme. We did "crazy hair" for everyone. I am a big fan of crazy hair. I was excited that Ely was cool with a couple feathers and a bug in his hair. The kids worked on a butterfly tissue paper craft that ended with a stained glass effect. Cake and presents to follow and we had ourselves a party. I thought the day was wonderful and I hope it was everything my five year old was dreaming of.

No comments: